Sunday, September 4, 2011

Now this is blogging

When I started this blog, I always fantasized about the day when I would have a smartphone and be on the go blogging. Well, I started my blog from my 3G capable iPad, and just yesterday I signed up for a data plan. This month is more of a trial phase to see how well this plan will suit me as I am a data intensive person. Thus far, I have streamed about 30ish mins of YouTube videos, checked my Facebook and email regularly, researched camera and other gear I'll need for my future film. And I've only used about 200mb of my allotted 2gb. Which is pretty good, but this plan will need to last for the next 30 days. I figure once I get back home where everywhere I visit there is wifi, I won't need to use my 3G data as much. I will conclude this by saying if you have an iPad, which is 3G capable use it, it's extremely fast and is super nice to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment