Wednesday, August 3, 2011

As I leave

Well, my blog hasn't failed yet, even though Im still only on day two ^_^ today has been a wonderful day, from all my work packing for my trip tonight, to getting my dad a new camera for his birthday. My heart is starting to pound almost out of my chest as I prepare for this journey, Im ready, but still have those as per usual jitters. my bags are almost packed, still have some stuff to put in my carry-on. I feel quite blessed though, I have a couple friends that are going to come see me off at the airport, that's dedication. I really enjoy having friends like that because it's cool to have people to come home to friends that in the case of one, I've known since 8th grade, and the other, well I just met him, but we're so much alike and we really understand each other, so we're extremely good friends. It's strange that words are coming as a challenge as I write this post, so it will probably be one of my posts that makes the least sense, but hopefully we'll have an eventful flight so I'll have a lot to write about when we land in Taiwan for our layover. Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment