Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Preparing

Let me start my first blog post by saying this, pray that this blog lives past the first second or third post. Unlike my twitter, vimeo, and Google+ accounts, I hope to keep this blog up to date and use it to it's fullest to share what's going on in my life and how God is working in me. Preparing, that's the title of this because of two things, first and foremost, I'm preparing for my trip to Cambodia. Second, I'm preparing for my journey into adulthood, college, and work. Getting ready for Cambodia is what has inspired me to start this blog so I can keep all my friends and family back home informed as to how the trip is going. Second, I really like the concept of blogging because it allows me to share what's going on in my life without the 140 character limit that Facebook and twitter restrict one with. My final thoughts for this introductory blog post are two things. First, I must say I have horrible sentence structure and grammar, so I most likely won't make sense, and the second thing I like telling stories, but my trains of thought are more like a roller coaster of thought, changing direction on a dime and without warning. So please enjoy if you like what I'm posting, I'll send you to my YouTube page where I post random short videos I make in my spare time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Brandon I cant wait to hear about what God is doing in your life and how he is using you to help create a better world!

    ReplyDelete