Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Traveling the world, One country at a time

Back and ready for travel.

over the past 6 years I have had the most amazing opportunities to travel to mant places in our amazing world. The Domincian Republic, Cambodia, Mexico, downtown LA. This has given me a great passion to travel the world. This coming week I have the awesome opportunity to go to Vietnam for a few weeks to teach English at a university. Having an invitation from the governor of Tra Vinh to come teach English in a university town is pretty spectacular.

I'm sure that when I get back I will have loads of pictures to share as well as a thousand stories from our trip.

with this trip directly in front of me I am starting to set my mind on traveling the world to capture it's amazing beauty. Also, I would like to bring the different cultures of the world back to those at home, or with a 9-5 and no way to get out of the groove. Many of us have watched the CNN special, or national geographic shows on africa, china, and all the other wonderful places in the world. These are nothing less than spectacular, seeing the sunset on the African plains, fog over the mountains near the great wall of China, but when it comes to visiting the small villages and meeting the actual people in these countries they only occasionally follow one single person around, and it's usually in the "day in the life" format. 

I don't want to spill out too much if my plans until I get back and can properly put together a Kickstarter project and figure out funding for the trip (OH!! I've already said too much!!!!) 

anywho, now you'll just have to stop by and read my next post to find out where I'll be going next year ^_^ 

toodaloo!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment